Thursday, May 29, 2008

Drawing Skills


You know, having the ability to draw has served me well through the years. I first made and sold felt cut outs of my school mascot in grade school and later in high school I made posters and sold them. When my children were in school I would draw images for their reports and help in the school plays by designing and painting the sets. I have a friend who is a surgical nurse and she is going in for back surgery. She requested that I draw the the three wise monkeys on her back "see no evil, speak no evil, and hear no evil". This is one of the most outlandish requests I have had but I figured, what the heck! I think they look quite hilarious! I am sure the surgical team will get a kick out of them as well.

Good luck Nancy, I will be thinking of you :)

No comments: