Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy Time ... No Fool-en!

Well, this time of year is so busy! The flowers are stating to bloom in my garden and I am just itch-en to get outdoors and paint, never mind those pesky weeds, they will have to wait.

I will be back in Eugene this Friday for another "First Friday ArtWalk" and I'm sure it will be just as much fun as last month. I finished the paintings I was working on last month so I am busy getting new ones started so I will have something to demo. I had such fun with my abstract piece I think I will do another.

I will be giving a presentation on Monday to the Corvallis Art Guild and am trying to get the final preparations finished up. The presentation will be on Colored Pencils and is titled "The Many Styles of Colored Pencil". I am very pleased to be able to share my work and the work of other local Colored Pencil artists with the Guild.

Classes are starting this week and that is always a little hectic but I will soon be back into the routine once again.

Oh, and I am a grandmother again! Charlie Dean arrived March 26th at 3:03 am. Both he and Mom are back home and doing great. I have posted pictures on my "Facebook" page and you can view them on my badge at the bottom right of this blog.

No comments: