Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Something Different

I'm getting ready for a mini vacation to visit family and some places of my youth. I am planing to take my supplies with me and try a bit of outdoor painting in a different part of the country, most likely without as much green.

When packing for this kind of a trip I cannot take as many supplies as I would painting locally. I plan to take only what I feel I have to have with me. I plan to pack everything into a small carrying case so it is all in one place.

I have a small portfolio that should hold all I will need. I will take some colored pencils packed in a small box, some colored pencil sticks, also in a small box, some paper, a drawing board, and a folding chair. My camera is already in my purse.

Idaho, ready or not here I come!

No comments: