Saturday, June 12, 2010

Roll Out The Barrel Part 2


Another LONG day of painting. Thank goodness it has warmed up and stopped raining, at least for the time being. Unfortunately the warm weather is also drying my paint much faster.

I managed to make progress dispute the speedy drying of paint. Most all of the color is blocked in and I have about 1/4 of the painting on the center section done, or close to done.

It is at it's ugly stage. This is when I begin to doubt myself and the painting. I have to push through my fear and self doubt and do battle with this invisible enemy. "Creativity takes courage" Henry Matisse.

1 comment:

Susan said...

You have the courage of a lion, and it is a pleasure and a reassurance to read your postings while you slay the great "anti-muse" publicly. It is a pleasure to see you work, and you are not alone in the battle. Thank you so much for sharing. Susan