Friday, November 12, 2010

Thanks Duck Store


Thank you to the University of Oregon Duck Store for inviting me to participate in the "Tools of the Trade Show". This was the 29th year of this fabulous event and I have been attending for the past several years to stock up on the great bargains.

This year I was invited to participate and demonstrate my colored pencils and talk about them to the attendees. It was a jam packed couple of days and I'm dog tired but I had a blast!

The personnel at the book store were all fabulous, the fellow artists were a treasure trove of tips and techniques and the art supply vendors had loads of valuble information. It seemed that customers were non stop and I thoroughly enjoyed talking to them and answering questions. I am always impressed by the support the city of Eugene has for the arts. Thanks again!

No comments: