Sunday, March 20, 2011

Teaching and Loving It


Yesterday I traveled north to Wilsonville for the Colored Pencil Society of America Portland District Chapter meeting.

Last week I was in Albany with the Coast to the Cascades Society of Decorative Painters.

Have I mentioned I love to teach! What a great time I had with both groups sharing some techniques with colored pencils.


The "Coast to the Cascades" group worked on some color theory and blending techniques then produced some beautiful cards from the new-found knowledge they gained.





The "Colored Pencil District 201" bunch worked on the color green producing some beautiful green hues by blending.

More importantly, everyone seemed to be having a wonderful time enjoying a few hours of creative retreat from the wows of the world outside.

Art is very therapeutic!

No comments: