Tuesday, December 18, 2012

End of 2012....



2012 is coming to an end and, if you believe all the hype about the Mayan calendar, so is the end of the world. I thought I would take a moment and reflect on the past year, especially since it could be my last posting. (wink)

All I need is a HOT cup of coffee!









Andrew Wyeth





It has been a good year for me so far but not nearly as productive as I would like. I am evolving as an artist and I find great joy in painting on location. Even if the weather does not always cooperate, as you can see by my picture. I am in good company and follow in the footsteps of some of my idols.


Georgia O'Keeffe
I have reworked my artist statement AGAIN. A never ending process. 

I must admit I have neglected to blog as much this year as I have in past years. I can only hope that in 2013 I will be more consistent. Alas, that is in the future and my crystal ball clouded over years ago.

Today I can only hope that my Muse whispers inspiration into my ear in the days and weeks to come and that I am open, willing, and working to hear her song. Of course that is, if the world is still around.

No comments: